Hampshire or Remote
An innovative and fast-growing SaaS technology company are looking for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join their team. This role will be focused on driving marketing efforts and strategising new marketing plans to implement.
They are looking for a confident marketing manager who has a proven track record of clear communications, copywriting, and stakeholder management.
Ideally hoping to find someone available immediately or on a short notice period.
- Be key in developing and implementing the UK marketing strategy for customer acquisition and expansion, including partner marketing and campaign planning.
- Focus on understanding the value creation cycle for the customer and aligning the business to deliver to those objectives.
- Be involved in budget management ensuring deadlines are met in time and are in line with the budget.
- Propose, drive, and measure ROI across all projects and campaigns.
- Use omni channel marketing strategies to deliver high-value campaigns and track marketing campaigns to determine those most successful.
- Have strong experience in marketing/communications with a proven track record of B2B content creation and management of channel activities.
- Be proficient in WordPress content management, page builders, plugins, etc. and MS Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams).
- Have strong copywriting skills and clear communication skills with great writing ability.
- The ability to take ownership of projects and work on multiple themes at once.
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle and a pragmatic approach to digital product design.
- Be an ambassador for the brand who is passionate about understanding and communicating the brand across all channels.
- Be comfortable liaising with stakeholders across the business to define key information around features, benefits, and case study content.
- Be confident in presenting and be able to communicate complex concepts to stakeholders in a clear and simple way.
- Some experience of digital assets, social imagery, page layouts, basic aspects of branding look and feel.