London & South East
10 months ago
You will also travel to the European head office every couple of months to learn more about the business and work with the Marketing Director on the strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for the UK
- Create all collateral and POS
- Plan and implement marketing innovations across the portfolio
- Develop digital channels across twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube
- Exhibitions, shows, trade shows ( plan, coordinate, execute)
- Pricing strategy
- Competitor understanding and monitoring of the market position
- Media including PR
Ideally you will have experience in Business to Business or FMCG, be very driven and are able to work on your own initiative.