London & South East
9 months ago
You will also travel to the European head office every couple of months to learn more about the business and work with the Marketing Director on the strategy.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy for the UK
- Create all collateral and POS
- Plan and implement marketing innovations across the portfolio
- Develop digital channels across twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube
- Exhibitions, shows, trade shows ( plan, coordinate, execute)
- Pricing strategy
- Competitor understanding and monitoring of the market position
- Media including PR
Ideally you will have experience in Business to Business or FMCG, be very driven and are able to work on your own initiative.