9 months ago
Based in Amsterdam
Salary circa £66,000
My client is a well know sports retailer and listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
This role is responsible for positively impacting footfall and brand awareness across all store formats through flawlessly executed consumer-relevant, marketing campaigns, promotions and in-store communication (POS) across 10 European territories.
- Oversee the development of local Retail Marketing Calendars aligned with Merchandising and Brand Marketing for Mainland Europe.
- Ongoing budget management for all territories in line with P&L requirements.
- Reporting into Head of Retail Marketing and Head of International Marketing; determine strategy for brand awareness in any given territory using a mix of media, PR, sponsorship and experiential.
- Lead the external relationships for media, PR, sponsorship and experiential.
- Develop economies of scale across territories.
- Feedback learnings and concerns on the performance of campaigns to Head Of Retail Marketing
- Share Best Practice across the wider marketing team
- Ensure local Retail marketing materials complement existing Campaigns and Promotions and deliver a positive ROI.
- Be knowledgeable about the targets and performance of local stores, understand which Retail Marketing levers need to be activated to impact which KPIs and know how to activate them as needed.
- Manage, lead and take ownership for the team ensuring that all subordinates have the knowledge and practical skills required and promote a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals to focus the team/organization on key drivers that impact success.
- Leads and promotes a professional, high performance culture, leading by example and setting clear professional standards of operation and works effectively to drive store results in partnership with all Key business partners across the Retail business