London & South East
6 months ago
You'll be working for a specialist underwriting agency that provides legal indemnity insurance products to the UK Real Estate & Conveyancing industry. It's a professional environment and one where autonomy is given and people are expected to work hard and make their mark.
This is a pivotal role reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director to manage existing marketing activities as well as developing new campaigns and projects to assist in the company’s continued growth.
- You'll be putting together marketing campaigns and content across all channels - collateral, online, social, lead generation, internal comms and events
- You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on campaigns against budgets
- You'll be the point of content for the design and branding agencies
- You'll have experience of working in a B2B environment
- You'll have worked on collateral preparation, social media campaigns, and other bespoke on and offline marketing campaigns
- You'll be good at writing copy and content with exceptional attention to detail
- You'll have experience of working with InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop and assist with Powerpoint, advert layout, general page layout/ front page artwork
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, presentation and face-to-face
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
If this role sounds perfect for you, or you'd like to find out more, please click apply and send me your CV today