London & South East
up to £45,000
0203 905 7483
12 months ago
This Global IT solutions provider have a turnover of £20m and are a company who sit on the top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain! Not only that, they are also one of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
The environment is fast moving, energetic, friendly and informal. Decisions are taken quickly and people have the opportunity to really make a difference, seeing the impact of their work. Teamwork is a key competence, engaging with people across the organisation to really drive the business forward.
An experienced Marketing Manager is required to build brand awareness, drive successful multi-channel campaigns, develop customer relationships and enhance internal communications.
- Your primary focus is to plan, create and execute, lead and demand generation programs and activities through multi-channel campaigns.
- Analysing market trends and customer data you will create impactful campaigns by working with the sales and business development teams and creative and digital agencies
- Ensure that the Sales Teams have the required marketing materials (digital and offline)
- Work with the creative agency to deliver engagement programmes for existing partners and clients (from events to regular communications)
- Manage the digital channels to ensure volume of digital leads generated for the business
- Commercial (B2B) marketing experience, preferably in the technology sector
- Experience using CRM systems, specifically Salesforce
- Highly proficient using WordPress to create and update website content and email programmes
- Complete understanding of digital marketing
- Proven track record in delivering successful campaigns
If this sounds like the perfect Marketing Manager job for you, then click apply and send me your CV now.