Are you a marketing executive with a passion for live entertainment and music?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role?
This is a unique opportunity to work on a ground-breaking entertainment project!
- Support with the roll out of all elements of the marketing campaign.
- Help to maintain and update all necessary documents, including campaign timelines, campaign planning decks, campaign performance reports and sales reports, and produce campaign analysis reports as required.
- In conjunction with the marketing manager and supplier, manage the artwork on digital and print assets.
- Support the roll out of the B2C email communications strategy and execute the CRM strategy across necessary channels in collaboration with the marketing manager.
- Identify and deliver broader content/copywriting ideas and forward planning.
- Understand and effectively maintain the budget where required.
- Monitor associated costs for the budget, and help to coordinate the issuing of purchase orders/invoices.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes and trends across the marketing and entertainment industries.
- Previous experience within events/entertainment marketing.
- Experience of maintaining and updating webs content through CMS systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical programs used to measure performance.
- Previous experience of working inline with briefings on digital and print artwork, and working to deadlines.
- Experience of B2C emails and CRM systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present.
- Self motivated with high levels of initiative, and strong organisation skills.
- Strong Microsoft suite and Google drive skills.
If you're interested in the role don't hesitate to apply, interviews are being arranged asap!