London & South East
60,000 - 80,000
about 1 month ago
This young and dynamic recruitment company formed in 2013 are driven by saving the NHS millions of pounds annually by placing permanent doctors into the NHS. They have grown from strength to strength and now looking for a Marketing Director to join the business and drive their growth.
They are looking for a creative minded, ambitious individual who can develop the marketing strategy and make the role their own.
About the role:
The Marketing Director manages the long-term marketing strategy for the company and will be a key member of the Senior Management Team.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan, including budget management and delivery.
- Deliver an innovative marketing strategy across all channels -on and offline marketing, social media, advertising and public relations.
- Working closely with the company’s Commercial team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Looking at potential new business opportunities to drive growth of the business.
- You are a results-driven marketing executive who is excited by the opportunity to make a significant impact in business growth.
- Previous experience of managing a team and senior level stakeholder management.
- You have a confident and dynamic personality with a strong and creative outlook.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and share options in the company
- A young, non-corporate and dynamic working environment including office dogs
- Ability to have a key role in an SME that is growing rapidly
If this sounds like the perfect next role for you - please click apply and send me your CV today.