London & South East
8 months ago
Marketing Coordinator, Arts Charity, £24,000, Zone 1.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join this amazing Arts charity to work on their email membership campaigns.
- You'll have responsibility to take ownership of your own projects and also get involved in campaigns across cinema, press, events, digital, social, content and email - and working with internal and external creative teams and agencies.
- Co-ordinate and manage the email marketing program to engage and convert trial customers and prospects using their email programme.
- Co-ordinate product photoshoots with design team to support promotional calendar and PR requirements.
- Collate performance results from a variety of data sources & analytics tools and make recommendations to continually improve the marketing programme.
- Familiarity with marketing tools and applications (CRM, web analytics, and email tools, plus basic HTML knowledge)
- Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise accordingly and high attention to detail
- Copywriting and editing skills and good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Interest in visual arts and desire to work within the museums and gallery sector
If this sounds like the perfect next Marketing Coordinator role for you, click apply and send me your CV today.