London & South East
6 months ago
- Responsible for 4 key brands in UK team.
- Each brand is at a different stages and has different opportunities and challenges- so you will need to be able to identify different strategies to best suit each brand.
- This is a highly commercial role and you will be used to identifying commercially opportunities to drive brand and business growth.
- You will come with experience in launching new brands to market, as well as nurturing and leveraging existing brands and driving relevance and growth within the category.
- An experienced team leader, you will be used to managing direct reports as well as working with multiple stakeholders from the global category and brands teams, the commercial planning team and external partners.
- Part of the UK Marketing Leadership team, playing an important role not only for the team team, but across the broader Marketing department.
- You will have a proven track record in developing relationships with agency partners to deliver ideas that build brand equity and drive performance.
- This is a local role and with the UK being a lead market and some of these brands being a key business priority, you will be you will own the specific brand strategy for growth- developing and managing the 3 yr plan, as well as leading and developing the delivery of Innovation.
- A track record of success within commercial, matrix organisation environments, especially leading, influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams, including Supply Chain, Operations, Technical, Sales and senior management
- Extensive experience gained within FMCG and evidence of managing a portfolio a brand/sub-brands
- Experience in leading agency partners to deliver world class research, collateral and NPD
- Experience managing A&P expenditure to maximise cash flow, improve working vs non-working spend ratio and maximise ROI
- High level of Brand P&L value management experience, able to demonstrate good commercial judgement to maximise brand profitability and enhance margin
- Proven experience in leading strategic brand and business planning with sound evidence of consumer and shopper insight-led strategy implementation
- Direct team line management experience with proven ability to inspire, grow and develop a team