London & South East
389629 - 4-Day
4 months ago
Are you a self-starting, creative, motivated and accomplished marketing and communications professional, who can work autonomously to implement the company’s marketing strategy and build brand awareness across the sector. £35,000 for a 4-day week, at a sociable company with good culture and great benefits.
About the role
- End-to-end campaign management, including campaign conception, briefing, proof-reading, design checking, deployment and reporting, to time and budget
- Campaign reporting and results analysis with an ability to identify campaign optimisation and learnings for future campaigns
- Create and maintain a customer-centric, omni-channel view of all marketing activities across all brands and channels
- Responsible for managing multiple agency relationships, ensuring projects run to time and budget
- Manage customer engagement through social channels, working with internal teams to respond to customer enquiries promptly and appropriately
- Confident in using customer profiling & persona types in marketing activities
- A proven track record in planning, developing & deploying successful campaigns from start to finish
- A good eye for detail, including excellent spelling and grammar, the ability to write compelling copy and an eye for design
- Enthusiastic and able to work independently, using own initiative
If you're interested in applying for this role, please click apply and send me your CV today.