London & South East
about 1 year ago
Location: North London
Are you looking for your first role in Marketing? Would you like to start your future career path with a luxury brand? Do you enjoy working with a creative and collaborative team? Do you want to work across all business functions and Marketing channels?
This well-established company is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join the team, you will be working on the UK Brand portfolio, acting as a marketing champion for the team and supporting the Marketing team day to day activities.
- Be a brand ambassador: build on existing relationships, connecting with direct consumers and develop marketing collateral
- Manage consumer journey plan, driving growth and maximising reputation
- Identifying and communicating brand successes, making sure content is consistent on all channels
- Manage social media channels; creating content, collating imagery and posting Marketing activities
- Work with operations and other stakeholders to develop marketing campaigns, on brand content and photography
- Strong communication skills – ability to manage external stakeholders and maintain professional internal and external relationships
- Ability to be highly organised and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive and mature approach to working
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis