London & South East
020 394 64461
5 months ago
Our client has been around for the last 30 years and are now going through an exciting time of change. They're collaborating the old with the new and are looking for a Marketing and Events Exec to ensure the optimal delivery of offline marketing activity and experiential campaign strategy to help the growth of the business.
This role is a key position within the team, supporting the Head of Marketing in the delivery of brand and marketing campaigns across the branch network.
- Oversight and ownership of the company's branded collateral, from printing and stock management of sales materials to the development and execution of marketing material for campaigns and events
- Supporting the Events Manager on the planning, operations and execution of both client and prospect-facing events, liaising with third parties and attending events where relevant
- Generate ideas for marketing, partnership and events projects, taking initiative and constantly driving innovation and fresh thinking across the team
- Collating up-to-date information on current marketing, partnership and events trends and competitor activity
- Be a key ambassador of Marketing across the business, confidently building key internal relationships with stakeholders
- Managing and updating event and campaign briefs and calendars, and communicating across the team
- 1-2 year experience in marketing, communication or events
- Operate with openness, creativity, enthusiasm, meticulous attention to detail and a passion to make things better.
- Excellent time management - juggling multiple projects
- Strong communication and customer service skills