Marketing & Customer Activation Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
We're working with a sporting and gaming betting company, who are looking for a Marketing & Customer Activation Manager to help drive profitable sales growth, promote products, and manage specific marketing channels to drive consumer engagement.
Customer Marketing Support
- Work closely with Sales team to understand customer requirements to help engage their customers with the products, which will differ by territory.
- Where possible, work with marketing teams to determine the level of support required to create a suite of in-shop and/or online marketing collateral.
- Plan and develop appropriate marketing assets for retail and online eg: in-shop leaflets and posters, and online banners etc.
- Shape and coordinate a program of key festivals internationally, to promote to our customers, by liaising with the Sales team to understand and agree the schedule.
- Help to shape the B2C marketing plans.
- Manage the development of the website content, working closely with the Digital Commercial Manager, to ensure consumer engagement and click-throughs to our affiliate partners' websites.
- Coordinate social media activities to drive followers and engagement and drive traffic to the website.
- Ensure ongoing tracking of invoices to P.O's, and manage budget for respective areas.
- Feed into the 'bottom up' annual budget development, led by the Strategic Marketing Manager, and work with agencies to build the plan and the associated annual budget recommendations to the Head of Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years+ experience in marketing communications (ideally a mixture of B2B and B2C).
- A track record in developing & executing marketing and communications plans.
- Experience working with marketing agencies
- Experience in managing website and social media content development and reporting
- Marketing budget management