South West London
020 394 64461
8 months ago
This company is at the forefront of innovation in ventilation and have won numerous awards for their scientific approach to building services, serving a number of markets in the built environment.
- Help manage relationships with customers and industry partners. (Engineering practices, Architects)
- Develop and manage communications channels including the company website, emails, social media, etc.
- Be responsible for collating product support (literature, options, BIM models, CAD files, variations, associated products, case studies, track record etc). [BIM and CAD by others]
- Improve the company profile and manage PR activities, including responding to media enquiries.
- Help create product literature, case studies, press releases, newsletters and blog posts.
- Implement branding guidelines and lead the design of the company’s communication channels.
- Conduct targeted market research and identify new leads.
- Excellent copy-writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and diplomatically.
- Empathetic and good at building relationships.
- Good design skills and/or experience managing design projects.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- Able to plan projects, manage time, resources, and work to deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Great if you’ve got them but not a deal breaker:
- Experience with Adobe suite or similar, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere or Fireworks.
- Knowledge and experience of the built environment and sustainability.
- Adaptable and able to apply themselves to a broad range of areas.
- Fast learner and shows initiative.
- Is willing to take risks and learn from mistakes.