South West London
020 394 64461
10 months ago
This company is at the forefront of innovation in ventilation and have won numerous awards for their scientific approach to building services, serving a number of markets in the built environment.
- Help manage relationships with customers and industry partners. (Engineering practices, Architects)
- Develop and manage communications channels including the company website, emails, social media, etc.
- Be responsible for collating product support (literature, options, BIM models, CAD files, variations, associated products, case studies, track record etc). [BIM and CAD by others]
- Improve the company profile and manage PR activities, including responding to media enquiries.
- Help create product literature, case studies, press releases, newsletters and blog posts.
- Implement branding guidelines and lead the design of the company’s communication channels.
- Conduct targeted market research and identify new leads.
- Excellent copy-writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and diplomatically.
- Empathetic and good at building relationships.
- Good design skills and/or experience managing design projects.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent presentation skills.
- Able to plan projects, manage time, resources, and work to deadlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Great if you’ve got them but not a deal breaker:
- Experience with Adobe suite or similar, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere or Fireworks.
- Knowledge and experience of the built environment and sustainability.
- Adaptable and able to apply themselves to a broad range of areas.
- Fast learner and shows initiative.
- Is willing to take risks and learn from mistakes.