Marketing and Communications Manager
Either London or Macclesfield
Up to £35k
A contract catering company working for a well known client seeks a Marketing and Communications Manager to manage the delivery of a range of creative B2B and B2C marketing campaigns. Working closely with the Account Director, facilities management firm, Operations and Food team, and other senior stakeholders, your responsibilities will include:
- Devising marketing campaigns to add value to the client estate
- Evaluating and analysing market conditions and customers
- Actively researching new products and services
- Producing written marketing and promotional material
- Planning creative seasonal campaigns
- Managing social media accounts and producing internal newsletter
- Briefing designers
- Organising and delivering events
- Ensuring all communications are on brand, professional and succinct
Driving sales and maximising customer experience will be at the core of everything you do!
The successful candidate will be familiar with food/retailing brand concepts and ideally be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.