Marketing & Communications Manager
12 Month FTC
We're working with a company in the insurance sector who are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Manager to join them on a 12 month contract to cover the current managers maternity leave.
They are looking for someone with experience in Financial services and ideally someone who has been involved with Diversity and Inclusion in a previous position, as this is a key aspect of this role.
- Support the execution of marketing communications programs to effectively position the brand, products, services and thought leaders across target insurance segments and markets across the EMEA region.
- Support the execution of the global awareness strategy for Inclusive Diversity, focusing on embedding inclusion, diversity, and belonging in all aspects of the business.
- Help embed key messaging and narrative for the EMEA insurance platform in alignment with global approach.
- Ensure projects are progressed and deadlines are met.
- Partner and collaborate with marketing communications, distributions and underwriting teams and other stakeholders to achieve goals and support business objectives.
- Work closely with the VP Inclusive Diversity, the Global Head of Inclusive Diversity, our Inclusive Diversity Council, Learning & Development, Human Resources and other stakeholders to progress and navigate the company's inclusive diversity journey.
- Support execution and embedding of behavioural and structural inclusion related imperatives focusing on developing the company as a truly inclusive culture in which every employee, regardless of their background, can belong and thrive.
- Focus on awareness raising both internally and externally in all aspects of our ID activity, bring new ideas and challenges to the status quo.
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic B2B environment - ideally Financial Services or Insurance industry.
- Strong marketing and communications skillset with a focus on social media, integrated campaigns, trade show management and marketing analytics.
- Passion and interest to further inclusive diversity.
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, self-starting professional with high ethical standards.
- Collaborative, flexible and agile team player with strong consulting skills and client management orientation.
- Strong project management skills and creativity.
- Track record of stakeholder management both internally and externally.