London & South East
30,0000 - 40,000
0203 905 7483
7 months ago
Are you someone who knows lead generation, works closely with sales teams, has experience of both digital and offline, relationship building, data, CRM, analytics, sales collateral and marketing materials... then this could be the perfect job for you...
About the company:
Our client is an international brand who bring together exceptional design and manufacturing talent and product development solutions to provide luxury products for 4 and 5 start hotels and restaurants.
Based in West London, you'll work in a fantastic co-working warehouse space with a cafe, open spaces, amazingly creative vibe and dogs walking around!
About the role:
Sitting within the marketing department and working closely with the Brand Manager and Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the CRM database, developing and managing lead generation campaigns and where possible leveraging VIP sales.
- Develop and maintain a 6 month rolling Campaign Calendar
- Lead the execution and drive the performance of Campaigns
- Set, measure and report on objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to increase conversion rates
- Build, develop and report on on-line and digital lead generation analytics
- Work with the Brand Marketing to build a network of Client relationships using an integrated mix of social, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns
- You'll have experience of working on Lead Generation campaigns, CRM or customer loyalty and segmentation
- You'll be comfortable running reports and analysing the success of campaigns
- You will have the ability to monitor current processes, the customer journey and marketing campaigns to spot opportunities and ways to optimise sales and ROI
If this sounds like the perfect next job for you, click apply and send me your CV today!