- Investment Writer / Communications Manager
- Financial Services
- Up to £70k
Our client, an Asset Management firm, seeks an Investment Writer to join their Communications and Marketing team. Coming from an Asset/Investment Management background, the successful candidate will be able to articulate the product and vary their language and commentary to suite different audiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing fund commentary
- Updating investors on portfolio performance
- Supporting the Marketing team with delivering relevant collateral including thought leadership pieces, PR, content, investor relations
- Working autonomously without too much steering from the Head of Marketing
- Stakeholder management and being able to challenge senior stakeholders and use narrative around this
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled, technical writer to develop their communications and research skills within a fantastic organization.