Associate Director - Investment Marketing
£70,000 - £90,000
What is the Opportunity?
An international Bank are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to provide leadership for their Investment Marketing team:
- Working in a highly collaborative environment, interacting closely with investment teams and distribution to create compelling product stories
- Plan and deliver activity that is adapted to support highly targeted audiences across institutional investors and wholesale audiences
- Work closely with investment teams to create compelling product stories.
- Produce effective and professional product marketing materials.
- Support regional marketing plans to help deliver investment positioning for specific audiences such as events and written content.
- Govern consistency of messaging across product marketing materials
- Review, initiate, and lead the production process of relevant product collateral
- Lead marketing efforts around new product launches and new investment capabilities
- Contribute to the production of corporate marketing content
- Work with the team to formulate and run campaigns in line with marketing and business objectives
- Use our analytics tools to provide regular insights and reporting focusing on key performance indicators
- Previous relevant experience in product marketing in the asset management industry
- Experienced managing a team combined with project and process
- Strong experience in fixed income and equities marketing
- Ability to process information quickly, write and develop content
- Strong oral and writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and multitask
- Understanding of financial services (asset management and capital markets)
- Experienced working with and managing third-party supplier/agency
- Additional language proficiency is a bonus
- Ability to report data, recognise trends, and analyse and communicate the success or otherwise of campaigns