London & South East
9 months ago
About Our Client
A luxury travel company who have been trading for nearly 30 years. From starting in a basement in South West London, they are now a global company working with both large and start up clients arranging over 10,000 charters every year. Despite their global success and extensive growth, they still cradle their small, family mentality.
They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join them until the end of October to work on an exciting new service.
- Agree a marketing strategy with the Marketing Director
- Design and implement the marketing plan
- Research and analyse market trends and other competitor information
- Produce written copy as required
- Track progress of al marketing activities and adapt as internal data suggests
- Tracking marketing activities and sales data and present the ROI to the board
- You will be particularly passionate about designing the marketing strategy
- You will have no qualms with rolling your sleeves up and implementing all aspects of the strategy
- You will be happy to work independently
- You will ideally have a travel background