London & South East
£500 per day limited company
about 1 month ago
You will have food and packaging innovation experience, preferably within an FMCG setting with classical training. You will thrive working in a fast-paced, minimally-structured environment where rolling your sleeves up is part and parcel of the role.
A brand-led marketer, you’re someone who obsesses about the customer. You will also have:
- Demonstrable senior level brand / category / product marketing experience
- Experience working in the food and drinks sector
- Deep understanding of insight and data techniques
- Developed and launched consumer goods propositions
- Experience of managing a brand architecture that drives the proposition
- A passion for creating propositions which translate into measurable business metrics
- The ability to translate strategy into action
- Budget management responsibility
- Ideally experience gained in a start-up/small business environment is desirable
- A love of good food!
You will use data and insight to determine who the consumers are, their attitudes and needs, and what propositions we should develop to drive the best customer experience. You will translate insight into brilliant strategies for food, packaging and marketplace proposition teams to develop and deliver. You will cut through the noise to prioritise what’s right, test new ideas and articulate them in a compelling way for performance marketing teams to sell. You will be excited about honing existing offering and packaging experience, as well as creating new ranges, exploring new occasions to own and new revenue-driving opportunities.
About the client
A leading food delivery business disrupting the grocery market and challenging how we think about what we eat and what we waste.