London & South East
up to £300 per day
0203 905 7480
5 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager to join the team of a newly launched charity that drives awareness of children’s services in the Reading area.
This Digital Marketing role will be working autonomously within the organisation to lead on the implementation and development of their website, intranet system and social media strategy.
Working closely with external agencies and internal stakeholders, you will be tasked with writing copy, developing collateral and ensuring brand alignment across all online marketing functions.
About the job:
- Lead on the development of the new company website and manage the web development agency to ensure that they are delivering to an existing brief
- Propose developments and identify ways to improve optimisation and maximise impact
- Update and align existing content such as online newsletters, e-shots and social media sites to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee the implementation of a new intranet system
- Ensure all online marketing tools link efficiently to drive traffic to various websites, social media pages and other platforms
- You will be a versatile self-starter who has worked in interim positions in the past and is able to independently deliver on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Collaborative, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage supplier and stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with a can-do mindset
- Operate with openness, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm and meticulous attention to detail
If you are a passionate digital marketer who is available immediately and looking for a new and exciting challenge, click apply and send your CV now.