London & South East
11 months ago
2 months initially
About Our Client
They are a global FMCG business based in Buckinghamshire. Established in 2000, they pride themselves on their successful and well-respected portfolio of food brands. Sold in over 90 countries worldwide, they continue to develop new products and expand worldwide.
They are now looking for an Interim Brand Manager to join the business ASAP for a minimum of two months.
About the role
As Interim Brand Manager you will be an essential and pivotal member of the small marketing team and report into the Marketing Manager. You will be helping to execute the global strategy, delivering marketing plans across two of their core brands.
In addition, you will be:
- Generating and providing category and consumer insights to support your local plans
- Understanding shopper behaviour and working with the sales teams and retail partners to develop recommendations on ranges, spacing, pricing and promotion
- Executing the BTL plan across sampling, in-store activation and PR
- Develop NPD and be the project lead for all activities, engaging all stakeholders and using the stage gate process
- Execute, deliver and monitor all digital marketing activity
- Develop, deliver and monitor all digital marketing activity
- You will need to have experience of working with Nielsen
- You will need to have previously worked with retailers and be confident in presenting and influencing
- You will need to be highly organised and have excellent project management capabilities
- You will have a strong digital marketing and social media skills
- You will have a background within FMCG, preferably food/drinks