Based in London (hybrid model)
Please only apply if you have relevant experience
This global ecommerce retailer is looking for an experienced insight professional who is passionate about understanding customer behaviour and insight, and using this to develop stand out brand campaigns?
Looking for a Brand Campaign Insights Manager to focus on building customer insight led brand campaigns as well as measuring the impact of the activity on customers and business performance.
The ideal candidate will be confident in managing senior internal and external stakeholders and driving best in class creative through insight and measurement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and embed a 'plan, do, review' approach to all brand campaign activity so that no campaign goes live without being grounded in customer insight and no campaign ends without the impact being measured
- Build a clear performance story on how the brand marketing investment is driving change in customer behaviour and business performance: using sources including internal brand health monitors, social listening tools and Kantar external research
- Develop capabilities in the team to understand how insights can be used effectively and consistently
- Collaborate with the global brand insight team to ensure an outstanding and consistent approach to insight and measurement
You will have:
- Demonstrated ability in delivering effective brand campaign insight on campaigns
- Experience building and/or using econometrics models is advantageous alongside exposure to an ecommerce / trading environment
- The ability to work in dynamic, deadline focused environment where it's essential to act quickly, think independently and critically with an excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills and able to think strategically, making commercial decisions through data
- Great communication skills with the ability to influence and build working relationships across all levels