8 months ago
Salary up to £27,000 plus bonus
Based central London
You'll be supporting the other members of the Research team. There are a greater variety of insight demands on the team from internal stakeholders, along with a need to maintain the high quality of our work while growing the reputation and integration of research within the organisation.
You'll will work across a variety of projects, data sources and deliverables: continuous sources of data, annual projects and ad hoc research.
You should have experience of and a passion for primary and secondary research and numerical analysis, with an interest in developing expertise in travel sector trends.
- Highly numerate. Proven analytical skills including the ability to interpret numerical data and identify trends.
- Excellent attention to detail. Good at following and maintaining team and organisational processes.
- Experience in an insight or market intelligence role, either agency or client side. Proven track record of managing and delivering regular market intelligence updates to meet business needs. Adept at managing and balancing competing demands.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Experience of presenting to a range of audiences. Good report writing skills. Ability to present data in a way that is simple to interpret and inform organizational decision making.
- Proficient in Excel. Ability to analyse data and perform calculations. Experience with pivot tables a plus. Proficient in using Powerpoint to present results of research and analysis.