12 month FTC
Sits in research team - reports to Head of Research
Have you got experience in managing complex qualitative and quantitative research projects and delivering results that are timely, influential and support business decisions?
This is great opportunity to join a leading tourism body for a 12 month contract.
You'll have responsibility for running and reporting research and official statistics for this Leisure/ Tourism body.
- Experience in managing complex qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Delivering results that are timely, influential and support business decisions
- Strong analytical thinker - works comfortably with large data sets
- Experience in generating insights from multiple sources, and not merely reporting on research carried out
- Creating learnings and key recommendation off the back of insight analysis
- Proven success in setting up managing and reporting on ad hoc qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to identify and understand needs of stakeholders
- Ability to build influential relationships
- Excellent IT skills (especially MS Office) and the ability to learn new applications quickly and effectively, e.g. data analysis and questionnaire packages