12 months contract as Head of Retail marketing at one of the world's largest confectionary companies looking after retail marketing and product innovation.
A terrific role in terms of breadth, managing a high performing team, in a company that has real forward momentum, decent budgets and a real entrepreneurial feel.
Directly managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for Brand strategy for the retail and e-commerce channels, retail range product development, channel formats and shopper experience. Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record in innovation - good understanding of stage gate process - ideation to launch.
- Retail Marketing experience - consumer journey, experiential
- In-store activation - retail look and feel
- Experience with briefing in-house agencies, and developing packaging and POS.
- Understanding of working within a matrix structure.
- Someone who is entrepreneurial in attitude
- Nimble, able to deal with complexity, able to work at pace.
- Ability to inspire and lead cross functional team
- Thinks differently, challenging conventional thinking to create the future and overcome barriers
- Strong creativity, high Levels of curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally a balance of FMCG and retail experience