5 months ago
Looking for an experienced Head of Merchandising and Product
What will you do?
Leading a team of 8, the role is responsible for ensuring the shopper has the best possible shopping experience on apps and web.
The Product half of the role focuses on improving the shopping experience by developing new features and functionality whilst the Merchandising half is working to make placing a shop as simple, smart and inspiring as possible with the current platform functionality.
- Bring together business strategy, customer research and behavioural data in order to identify high impact product opportunities for future development
- Prioritise and maximise business value from product developments by understanding customer shopping behaviours and commercial implications
- Support product managers to understand and spec out customer and business requirements for improvements through working with Data Science, User Experience, Trading and Marketing teams
- Ensure all projects are built to customer friendly and commercially savvy spec and launch as planned. Work across the business to ensure that time-smart solutions can be found
- Support the Merchandising Manager to oversee the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search experience, navigation and events
- Drive innovation and provide inspiration for our customers through continually thinking through new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
- Experience in e-commerce
- Analytical and confident to use insight to make decisions
- Decisive with strong communication skills
- Customer focused with commercial acumen