London & South East
0203 905 7483
3 months ago
The Head of Marketing and Communications, reporting to the Managing Director and part of the senior management team, will guide, manage and provide strategy on marketing and communications functions. This newly created hands-on role is fundamental to developing and implementing the Company’s marketing and communications strategy.
This is a real opportunity to shape strategy and culture for the business and be part of an exciting, yet challenging journey.
About the job:
- You'll be responsible for developing an integrated communications and marketing strategy for the company incorporating PR and marketing, online and offline communications channels
- You'll develop and lead the company’s internal communication strategy
- Overseeing the annual marketing and communications budget, you'll ensure its use is fully maximised
- You will be responsible for driving forward an innovated and engaging online strategy
- You'll lead the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans, including overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- You'll feedback to the business on the effectiveness of marketing and communications strategies
- Previous experience as a marketing and communications manager for a Charity, NFP, Government or Education company would be an advantage
- Highly articulate individual with excellent written communications and presentation skills are essential
- A proven ability to lead communications strategies - internal, external, PR and marketing comms
If this sounds like the perfect rewarding Head of Marketing and Communications role for you, click apply and send your CV now.