300659 - A
7 months ago
Salary circa £60,000
Reports into CEO
My client is a funky, affordable new hotel company rapidly growing in London and in Europe. Following a significant investment this hotel group is scaling up and showing no signs of slowing. A great time to join the team as you have the opportunity to make your mark. You'll need to be prepared to get stuck in as the environment is still in start up phase.
Looking for a good all rounded modern marketer with a can do attitude, gravitas, think outside the box and build strong internal / external relationships.
- Starting point for all things marketing, getting job done, moving at a pace will be key job requirement
- In partnership with CEO and Chairman, develop marketing strategy and turn this into an actionable plan and ensure it is delivered on time and to budget
- Work alongside local teams and GM to bespoke a marketing plan for each property and delivers the core brand experience
- Drive footfall to our restaurants from our neighbours through a specific set of campaigns
- Manage agency relationships principally PR, Brand and Digital
- Keep a close eye on local execution and ensure it is on brand and on message (in all languages)
- Work with the revenue team to construct promotional calendar appropriate to their requirements and brand position
- Maintain a listing register that ensures all our digital territories are in tip top brand condition in partnership with the revenue team