Head of Marketing (6-month contract)
A well established and fast growing recruitment company based in central London is currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing to join their team on an interim basis for an initial period of 6 months potentially progressing to a permanent position.
This role will be responsible for taking over work in flight, supporting the team and ensuring the company is properly set up for 2022 and beyond.
- Hit the ground running to ensure that short term deliverables are being met
- Looking for and delivering on opportunities where marketing can better support both sales and internal hiring plans.
- Managing the 2022 marketing budget to deliver key objectives.
- Managing and developing the current marketing team of 4.
- Delivering flawless copy, LinkedIn profiles, sales collateral, events, thought leadership programs, and award entries.
- Work closely with the head of each division, implement a content marketing program to drive high quality traffic.
- Previous experience heading up a marketing team within a B2B industry, ideally recruitment but not essential.
- Take a hands-on approach and be happy to get stuck in with the rest of the team.
- Commercial mindset and a track record of supporting sales activities in a collaborative and responsive way.
- Digital focus, with an emphasis on content programs, especially using social media to drive high quality traffic.
- Previous experience of managing a team.