London & South East
020 394 64461
7 months ago
This is an exciting role for a Head of Marketing looking to work for a smaller company but still gives you the option of being part of a worldwide Forex brand. My client is a complete foreign exchange provider looking for a proven marketing professional to join their team and be part of the strategic decision makers. This business is at an exciting time of transformation due to a recent merger. If you have financial services, Fintech or e-retailer marketing experience, managing partnership relationships, hands on cross channel marketing experience this is the right role for you!
This role is broad and varied which offers the opportunity to refresh and run the marketing function. Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and delivering a fully-integrated marketing strategy and plan, the successful candidate will need to be a highly engaging, commercially minded professional who can identify with the brand. One who has the ability and gravitas to engage with senior stakeholders as well as demonstrate strong leadership capabilities. This role will report directly into the CEO and COO
The right person
- A broad, commercial marketing/communications background
- Ability and enthusiasm to take a strategic overview and also get involved in the daily running of all the marketing aspects operationally.
- Ability to lead, bringing innovative, creative ideas to the organisation; inspiring other team members with fresh ideas and marketing initiatives
- Financial services, Fintech, e-retailers background with exposure to B2B & B2C Marketing, driving sales
- KPI/ROI orientated individual, comfortable with analytics with experience of measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and activities
- Ability to communicate strategic and creative ideas to internal and external audiences and at very senior levels in a confident and eloquent manner
- Ability to originate clear, compelling content suitable for multiple audiences
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, keep calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Maintain and develop partnerships with associations and trade bodies to create closer working alliances
- A large focus will be on the digital marketing aspect of this role, responsibilities include the digital strategy for the business leveraging on the existing plan but enhancing the CRM system and digital campaigns.
- Tracking, and reporting. PPC, Google analytics, SEO and Social Media platforms. Driving lead generation, acquisition and retention.
- Event management – sponsorship partnerships.
- Strategic knowledge of partnerships in a fintech environment is a benefit but not essential