5 months ago
Based in Surrey (20 mins from Waterloo)
- You'll be responsible for strategic content and a data-driven email plans, in order to effectively communicate with customers and drive site traffic, engagement and ultimately, sales.
- Managing the day to day email communications across all products and sub brands, working with multiple data sets including undertaking analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Working closely with Group Direct Marketing Manager to run effective targeted campaigns aimed at increasing retention and attracting new business.
- You'll need to have a good understanding and proven experience in using Google Analytics and be commercially focused.
- Proven experience of managing third party email platforms and an excellent command of language and versatile writing style.