London & South East
about 1 year ago
Head of Brand Marketing, £80-100,000, London
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading, direct to consumer health food business, delivering weekly to thousands of families across the UK.
About the Role
This is an extremely high-profile role within the business, sitting within the Brand team and reporting into the VP of Brand Marketing and Growth. It’s an exciting time for the business as they have recently re-branded. This role has been created to drive and amplify consumer-facing communications, which in turn will accelerate growth for the business thorough new acquisition. Working very closely with the Head of Acquisitions and Head of CRM you will develop best in class, highly creative campaigns to engage new and existing consumers.
- Creation and management of the annual communications calendar and subsequent cross-channel campaigns
- Developing briefs, translating values and key messages - bringing propositions to life, which will then be worked on by the in-house design teams.
- Work with the acquisition, retention and brand teams to push forward creative ideas in owned, earned and paid channels
- Set up KPIs which can be tracked, measured and refined using existing database material and other brand metrics. Interpret the results for business gain.
- Success will be measured against brand equity, reach, PR impact, and the creativity and resonance of campaigns.
- Work with the food team to launch new propositions to consumers
- Lead and inspire cross-functional teams and drive best practice to produce market leading campaigns and set up new business processes for future growth and campaign delivery.
- Manage, develop and inspire a team of 9
- You will be an energetic and inspiring senior team leader and a proven creative strategist
- A brand led marketer, who puts the consumer at the heart of everything.
- Organised and driven – able to manage a process from insight to execution
- You have a proven talent engaging consumers through outstanding campaigns
- Experience of organic social and content marketing
- Good at building relationships and making allies and excited by the prospect of bringing together different functions to maximise business potential
- Have a real passion for food.
- You need to be able to work with pace and agility and can manage ambiguity and complexity
- Excellent strategic skills.
- Be commercially savvy
- A resilient self-starter
- Can create structure and build process
- Will enjoy making the job your own
- You will have worked at a senior level in brand marketing role and have a good working knowledge of the full marketing mix.
- E-commerce experience
- Proven examples of having developed communication calendars
- Previous experience of managing social and content teams, and an understanding of organic social best practice
- You must have some classic training from a food or drink FMCG company and preferably additionally worked in a smaller company/start-up, or have experience working on a challenger brand with a smaller budget.
- You will have had line management experience.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **