Are you an established Marketing Manager looking to join a business with strong ambition? Our client owns a portfolio of brands that provide essential health services to children and adults with a range of care needs.
This is the company's first appointment of a marketing professional and they need someone with the experience, passion and drive to grow awareness of the company's four brands and put in place some core marketing thinking and activities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with the Managing Directors and Business Development team to deliver key marketing activities.
Initial focus will be on the company's multiple Websites and digital and social media activities. With two direct reports, you will create engaging content to engage with the brand's multiple audiences from local authority commissioners to parents and carers and internal teams.
Other key marketing activities include large internal events and external events, from trade fairs to Education conferences.
You will be the lead on all marketing collateral, including the production of a quarterly newsletter.
- Experience of management across multiple brands
- Experience of multi-site or service sector
- Good marketing all rounder with strength in digital marketing
- Have a flexible working attitude and happy to roll sleeves up to get the job done
- Lively, energetic communicator and a self-started, able to deliver your own work without the use of agencies.
- Excellent language skills – both verbal and written (lots of copy writing and lots of stakeholder liaison, taking people on the journey)
- Strong analytical skills, including use of web analytics tools