London & South East
about 1 year ago
Are you a Marketing Communication Manager with experience of working in a product focused role in the construction industry?
About the company
This is a fantastic family-run but large company to work for. They are a global distributor of well-known construction and agricultural equipment for territories in Africa and the Middle East.
You will be a senior level marketing manager in the with experience working in a global B2B company.
- You'll have experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies for matrix organisations
- Proven marketing experience at a senior level in the B2B, construction or a product based industry
- Experience of working for an international organisation with global territories
This role will be responsible for developing and implementing the Group
Marketing strategy, with a focus on selling products to Middle East and African territories.
- You will be responsible for product promotion, collaborating with senior directors in the various territories and product segment departments to deliver business results.
- You'll devise and implement the Group Marketing strategy, working closely with the Group Marketing Director
- You will develop and implement marketing communication plans that drive demand for products in the territories
- Produce metrics reports that demonstrate the impact of marketing projects on revenue growth
- Creation and maintenance of marketing collateral, sales tools and web content to effectively communicate key selling points with accurate technical detail to customers
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences
If this sounds like your next step up into a senior Marketing role for a global complex matrix organisation, then click apply and send me your CV today.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may
not be able to respond to every application. If you don't hear back from us
within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on
this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job
alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis.**