Group Marketing and Data Managerc£50k
A privately held group of diverse business units that trade, distribute and manufacture commodities across the globe seeks a Group Marketing and Data Manager to join their fast-growing team.
In an autonomous role reporting to the Group Technology Director, the Group Marketing and Data Manager will be tasked with defining key campaigns and experimenting with new ways to grow revenue, with a strong focus on upgrading and changing their social media/digital offering.
Marketing is a relatively new function within the organisation, and all aspects are carried out in-house, so the successful candidate must be a self-starter who is able to:
- Maintain and update company websites, intranet sites and internal marketing pages
- Oversee the creation and production corporate literature and marketing content
- Manage key vendor relationships across marketing and data
- Manage the Group’s social media presence and oversee programs to improve the effective use of social media
- Conduct analysis and monitoring of the Group’s marketing efforts to assess their effectiveness
There will be weekly travel to regional offices, and occasional travel overseas.