London & South East
4 months ago
Fantastic newly created role in a well-known FMCG business who have an existing exciting portfolio of brands.
If you have a mix of Marketing, Insight and Innovation consumer brand experience and are always looking for new trends and how these can be brought to life in innovative products you will love this role!
This is a brand new role about white space innovation and opportunities for our clients existing brands/ categories or creating brand new brands.
This role will be accountable for setting the Vision, ambition and framework around ‘white space /categories that they currently do not exist in.
The initial key focus for the role will be establishing this role scope, working with insight and/or external agencies to identify key trends, create innovation platforms, create a clear innovation roadmap, develop propositions and identify quick wins/opportunities to be a fast follower within the first 12 months.
- Proven Track record in innovation ideally with focus on white space innovation
- Someone who is entrepreneurial and can set up platforms. a self starter, autonomous
- A strong global understanding and perspective.
- Nimble, able to deal with complexity, able to work at pace.
- Strong Experience of using consumer insight to help shape platforms and propositions – ideally across multiple markets
- Business Case writing and P&L understanding
- Ability to inspire and lead cross functional team
- Thinks differently, challenging conventional thinking to create the future and overcome barriers
- Strong creativity, high Levels of curiosity and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ideally FMCG experience