North of England
2 months ago
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead and deliver the product pipeline, meeting business needs
- Ensure close understanding of global markets
- Generate research, insights and design briefs
- Fully accountable for ownership of current portfolio and pipeline initiatives within given Category.
- Own portfolio costs and margin profile.
- Lead innovation process for key Category. Ensure pipeline is well placed for delivery over 3-5 year period.
- Define key consumer trends within Category
- Run innovation sessions across functions to drive idea generation to define rich and innovative pipeline.
- Lead consumer immersions
- Own all aspects of product quality.
- Responsible for awareness of all aspects of product usage and consumer expectations within portfolio.
- Lead regular Global meetings with regional commercial and Global Brands teams to update/align on priority NPD project status.
- Support regional commercial teams by attending retailer line review meetings to present the trade-selling story for NPD launches.
- Communicate new product launches
- Attend NPD Exec review as appropriate to up date on key projects.
Product development and/or Product Management experience from a Consumer brandStrong leadership and analytical skills – capable of understand a wide variety of commercial and technical information and communicating.
Excellent communication and influencing skills.