4 months ago
The company has a lovely brand and heritage and has fantastic expansion opportunities across the globe.
Culture-wise they appreciate work-hard, play-hard types who can be strategic but are also very happy to get stuck in and get their happy to get their hands dirty.
They work hard to ensure that everyone in the business loves what they do and feels like part of the family.
- Experience working on consumer-centric brands, you will have classic big business FMCG training but are looking for something more entrepreneurial to get your teeth stuck into!
- To excel in this role you will need excellent project management skills and a bias for action- with a proven track record of getting a job over the line, in time, in full.
- In this role you will be a key brand guardian and audit consistency of execution - ensuring the highest of standards across markets
- You will lead integration projects such as global POS procurement and gifting
- A team player who is excellent at building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across different markets. Hence the need for a love of travel as you will be spending approx. 30% of your time travelling all around the globe!
- Experience in exporting global brand creative assets to local markets and adapting to market needs would also come in handy.
- Operational knowledge of consumer experiences, PR, digital marketing and any trade marketing activities is also important.