Global Brand Manager - B2B beauty
£ circa £58k
(with remote wfh)
We have an exceptional role with a global entrepreneurial, fast paced, dynamic luxury beauty & well being company specialising in the development, distribution and management of innovative cosmeceutica, spa and retail brands.
To apply for this, you should have B2B and trade experience in luxury and well being and interested in the latest beauty technologies.
The Global Brand Manager will be responsible for building and executing a commercially successful brand strategy for an own brand beauty treatment category into international markets.
Alongside portfolio management you will be responsible for NPD launches from concept to execution to make this brand a global success through on and offline channels
- Lead and build global brand strategy and be the brand guardian, ensuring consistency with other brands within the portfolio
- Define and implement brand activation plans the are tailored to both B2B and B2C audiences, consistent in all touchpoints and accelerate the digitalisation of the brand across all markets
- Analyse the category to proactively identify opportunities for innovation and create NPD concepts that are cutting edge for the consumer market
- Work on every stage of the NPD cylcle including R&D testing, packaging development, pricing and product launch
- Lead across a global multi-distribution strategy, spanning across retail, spas, e-tailers, clinics and global distributors.