London & South East
2 months ago
About Our Client
Our client a major player in the health and personal care categories with global reach. The role is based in Central London with 25% international travel.
About the Role
This role sits within the International Division. You will be in charge of leading the development and execution of marketing plans (brand strategy, brand equity, new product launches and competitive defence plans) for all brands across a diverse portfolio of EMEA markets, and report into the Export Director.
- Act as liaison between International Marketing, and the subsidiary marketing teams/distributors to represent EMEA Export needs.
- Identify the correct (efficient and effective) activities to target, reach and consumers and healthcare professionals - depending on the brand and market.
- Monitor and analyse market trends, brand and competitor performance, distilling key insights to proactively recommend ways to optimise brands.
- Lead management of marketing agencies to maximize RoI, where C&D is investing directly in distributor marketsWork with distributors to optimise their in-market spend
- Develop market specific initiatives e.g. language packs, differentiated claims etc where required for strategic or regulatory reasons.
- Deliver market-specific assets (including origination ) where needed.
- Manage marketing assistant to keep FTP site updated with key assets
- Communicate effectively with distributor’s marketing resource, keeping them up-to-date with latest developments
- Work with the regional director and the team to develop and constantly review the overall regional business strategy.
- Significant international marketing experience gained in an FMCG company.
- Experience of working with distributors or 3rd party suppliers.
- Must be able to work to very tight deadlines and be able to work both collaboratively and independently as the role demands.
- Be a terrific project manager and able to prioritise - it's a busy role and you will have to continually re-assess the most important projects and where your time needs to be spent.
- Enjoys having a finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground
- Great relationships and partnerships skills
- Happy to roll up sleeves, work in an agile manner, manage ambiguity.
- You must be happy to travel - expect up to 25% of your time may be spent with international markets.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **