289165 - A
9 months ago
Based West London
Iconic British fashion retailer is undergoing and exciting Digital and CRM transformation programme and need an Email Specialist to shape and drive forward the email marketing channel.
About the role:
- Work with the team to manage end to end email plan - deliver email campaigns from brief & campaign building in our ESP to testing & deployment, ensuring attention to detail and quality controls are in place at all times.
- Work closely with other departments across the brand (Merchandising, Content, Design, Brand Marketing etc) to ensure emails support wider business campaigns and key launches.
- Own the email marketing roadmap while maintaining strong relationships with external agencies, driving them to deliver on set projects, on time and to budget.
- Share your knowledge with the wider marketing team on communication best practice from a brand and legal perspective.
- Work with the team to develop ‘test & learn’ strategies for all communications to ensuring campaigns are relevant and engaging to the target audience and improve Email KPIS.
- Work with the team to drive forward email personalisation and segmentation.
- Research and recommend new opportunities for email, undertaking competitor benchmarking and activity tracking.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business and external agencies to test and implement new CRM opportunities.
- Understand campaign analysis and assist in evaluating the impact of our emails campaigns and proactively recommend ways to optimise performance.
- A deep knowledge of email marketing best practice
- A strong background Email Specialist role or equivalent.
- Experience using third party email service providers and personalisation tools
- Experience using CRM software to execute email marketing communications.
- Degree level graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrates passion for CRM & marketing (digital and offline) and understands how other channels interact with Email.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- Familiar with Excel, with good analytic and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and enjoys working in a fast paced and ever changing retail environment.