400 - 500 day rate
4 months ago
Our client is the UK's number one direct brand of vitamins and supplements. As a dominant player in an expanding market, they have been fantastically successful to date and there exists even greater opportunities for growth as a broader Health and Wellbeing marketplace emerges.
Our client's online business has reached a scale where it requires executive ownership of its eCommerce strategic vision and operational function. This role will be based in Guernsey (accomm and flights paid for) and some travel may be required. You will play a key role in the digital acquisition programmes and in improving yield via optimisation.
- Develop and execute the eCommerce strategy. The primary measure of success will be website conversion, though other key areas will be proficiency in leading an Agile organization and development of a high quality multi-channel customer experience
- Drive conversion improvements in usability fundamentals such as product and category page templates, cart, checkout, internal site search and navigation
- Develop and execute plans to broaden geographic reach online, including work related to translation, currency and payment types
- Play a leadership role in eCommerce budgeting and trading processes, working with finance to forecast investments, web sales and web metrics
- Effectively communicate the eCommerce roadmap to the business.
- In depth experience in an e-commerce marketing role at a managerial level
- Experience as a DOER and manager for acquisition across key channels - paid, social, retargeting, desplay, affiliates, content.
- Experience optimising conversion funnels, forms and landing pages
- Thoroughly understands tracking and attribution
- Experience within a product (rather than services) based industry