London & South East
11 months ago
Our client believes in the power of imagination to beat the “throw away” culture we’re living in. They’re on a mission to help the world get fixing and customising again. It's not about 'making do' though – it's much more than that. It's about taking control and repairing, modifying and evolving the products we own so that they work longer, harder and better for us. Sure, it's economical and sustainable, but most of all, it just makes sense. Over the last 7 years, they have built an inspiring online community and are regularly humbled by the level of user advocacy and enthusiasm shown by their users. Creativity is at the heart of everything they do.
You will be responsible for helping to deliver the growth strategy for the global online sales, by recommending which territories, platforms, e-tailers and partners to choose and then executing by building and converting a pipeline of online b2b customers.
You will also play a key role in optimising sales and conversion on our B2C shop by
collaborating closely with the Ecommerce Key Account Manager as well as the Digital Marketing function. A particular focus will be a holistic approach to our ecommerce landscape and ensuring that the right channels and platforms are grown in a sustainable way. We are looking for someone to balance short-term ambition and long-term vision in deploying the global ecommerce strategy.
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in an ecommerce business in a customer-facing position, with a proven record of growing revenues across a variety of online channels. You will have:
- Experience managing global third party online marketplaces especially UK, USA & Asia
- Direct to consumer branded eshop creation / building / optimising an advantage
- International online marketplace set-up an advantage
- Managing relationships and selling to other e-shops
- Building and managing a prospect pipeline
- Understanding of online performance marketing, social channels, journey
- Web analytics tools
- Experience of ecommerce supply chain/operations/logistics Knowledge and understanding of ecommerce trends consumer goods, and digital business
- An entrepreneurial, can do attitude with robust organisational skills
- A cheerful and positive personality, happy to roll up your sleeves
- You’re interested in the power of fixing, making and DIY culture!