FMCG & Grocery customers
Hybrid working - predominantly home based with occassional travel to office.
Multinational drinks company is looking for a digital/eCommerce marketer to drive growth with some of its key customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a large organisation with the potential for career growth.
This role sits within the UK Digital team and has budgetary responsibility for the day-to-day eCommerce management of designated online grocery customers.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Delivering annual sales targets as determined by line manager
- Advising and influencing stakeholders on eCommerce and omni-channel activities
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of retailers and the broader market, especially online strategies, practices and media opportunities
- Support and drive the Company sales strategies, specifically the eCommerce strategy
- Manage digital assets using Brandbank, when required
- Responsible for monitoring and improving digital shelf analytics
- Maintain and promote a positive digital mindset across the wider team and UK business, sharing knowledge and best practice where appropriate
- Planning, booking, briefing and deploying media campaigns across key retailers
The ideal candidate will have:
· eCommerce account management experience is desirable
· Experience of working within the FMCG industry and Major Multiple customers
· Ability to work cross functionally
· Strong commercial acumen
· Effective communicator and relationship builder
· Demonstrates accountability and ownership
· Possesses a challenger mindset
· Digitally curious and resilient
· Has good organisational and prioritisation skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work at pace
· Analytical and good attention to detail
If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Paying to £50k. Largely home based with travel to office fortnightly.