Our client is a well-loved drinks brand that has a cult following and known for being colourful, quirky and pushing boundaries. As such there is not only a demand for the drinks themselves but also their affiliated merchandise!
In this role you will responsible for the whole Web-shop P&L from the purchasing of the inventory through to the revenue & profit that the Web-shop delivers.
Given the focus & importance on the end to end P&L management, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate not only how they grow the top-line, but equally how they would manage the bottom-line.
Key Role Remit:
- Provide materials for all core and limited release brands (including understanding the legal requirements and merchandise proofing)
- Ensure all web-shop orders are processed quickly & efficiently
- Challenge the cost base they are working from and find new ways to make the Web-shop more efficient.
- Take ownership for the long range planning of affiliated retail sites - including creating a 3 year vision for all businesses including a full P&L model & budget
- Deliver the budgeted KPIs (including top-line performance, profit contribution, customer satisfaction
- Strong strategic outlook and can manage day to day and strategically the complexity of different income areas
- An individual who understands how to negotiate and get the best cost price on merchandise without compromising on quality
- Strong numerical & analytical capability
- Solid retail experience of managing a customer facing business
- Previous IPOS preferred
- Well-developed communication and people skills
- A solid e-commerce understanding with a passion to always improve the customer experience
- Commercially accountable and results driven- always looking for ways to increase sales from the website