Are you a digital native who is experienced and interested in the latest digital trends and technologies? Do you have a passion for all things skincare?
Working in the beauty sector, this newly created role will be responsible for driving the online business of the company's luxury aesthetic brand portfolio both within the UK and on a Global scale.
To start, you will be managing the digital growth of a highly regarded cosmeceutical brand and a global beauty tech device brand to a consumer audience.
Particular focus on acquiring & converting new customers, whilst maintaining loyalty amongst our fans.
Managing 3 websites and a focus on our social platforms to ensure our consumers have a holistic brand experience across all our digital touchpoints
Reporting into the Global Marketing & Digital Director, this role will play an important part in shaping the company's digital future.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Responsible for the creation of the trade plan and forecast across all digital channels
- Developing and implementing Paid Search, Shopping, Display and Social campaigns whilst driving a strong ROAS and ensuring a positive balance between brand and commercial
- Briefing creative and producing cost-effective strategies to drive traffic to the sites
- Reviewing and optimizing content across all branded sites
- Managing third-party agencies (Digital Advertising/ Web Developers/ Creative)
- Support the Global Marketing & Digital Director in building the Global Digital Strategy
- Partner with the Marketing Manager on Social content calendars, advertising campaigns and partnership marketing
- Analytics and reporting of all activity and KPIs and comfortable using multiple reporting dashboards and analytic programs (Later.com/GA/Shopify/FB Manager/Amazon campaign manager etc)
- Budget responsibility for all online channels and ecommerce development
- Presenting to the senior management team on progress and plans
Experience & key success criteria
- Commercial digital marketing experience in a fast-paced e-commerce environment
- Autonomous management of multiple online platforms with proven results
- Working with influencers and digital media partners is a plus
- Experience with CRM platforms is a plus
- Proven ability to manage 3rd party digital agencies and web developers
- Demonstrable results from tactical campaigns of which you have led
- A data driven mindset with a passion for analytics and insights
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords, Merchant Center, Analytics and all social channels and planning software.
- Strong competence in using Shopify & Wordpress