5 months ago
Salary - £52,000
An exciting role to work with a leading online grocer who pride themselves in providing customers with the best shopping experience in terms of service, range and price.
Looking for e-commerce specialist to manage the onsite merchandising of website and mobile apps. You should have experience in online or e-commerce with good Excel and analytical skills. You'll be part of a team to help make the shopping experience for customers simple, smart and inspiring as possible.
- Managing the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search experience, navigation and events
- Mentoring and managing the merchandising team to increase the level of knowledge and productivity within the team
- Driving innovation and providing inspiration for our customers through continually thinking through new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
- Developing test and learn plans for our new personalised customer initiatives and iterating in future
- Liaising with the Grocery Insight team to scope and interpret analysis for merchandising improvements
- Supporting the Buying team to curate, review and refine the exposure, quality and presentation of offers and promotions
- Providing a service to the rest of the teams; streamlining processes and guidelines to cut out unnecessary discussion
- Evaluate and react to competitors’ merchandising and marketing initiatives