305879 - A
5 months ago
Salary - £47,000
An exciting role to work with a leading online grocer who pride themselves in providing customers with the best shopping experience in terms of service, range and price.
Looking for an FMCG foodie to manage the onsite merchandising of website and mobile apps. You should have experience in online or e-commerce with good Excel and analytical skills. You'll be part of a team to help make the shopping experience for customers simple, smart and inspiring as possible.
- Managing the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search experience, navigation and events
- Mentoring and managing the merchandising team to increase the level of knowledge and productivity within the team
- Driving innovation and providing inspiration for our customers through continually thinking through new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
- Developing test and learn plans for our new personalised customer initiatives and iterating in future
- Liaising with the Grocery Insight team to scope and interpret analysis for merchandising improvements
- Supporting the Buying team to curate, review and refine the exposure, quality and presentation of offers and promotions
- Providing a service to the rest of the teams; streamlining processes and guidelines to cut out unnecessary discussion
- Evaluate and react to competitors’ merchandising and marketing initiatives